How We Started
Dalco Industries was founded in 1956 by Don McCrimmon and Al Triefus, who combined their first names to form what was then known as Dalco Engineering Company. In 1967, Dalco acquired Teton Steel in Casper, Wyoming. Teton’s procurement gave Dalco a stronger foothold in the expanding Front Range construction market. More recently, Dalco also opened a rebar fabrication facility in Billings, Montana.
In 1989, due to the loss of a competitor in the marketplace, Dalco began to sell concrete accessories and specialty items. The addition of this segment of the business has molded Dalco into a complete concrete product facility. Hence, the origin of our tag line, “If it goes in, on, or around concrete, Dalco has it.”